All grass practice range, putting & chipping greens
Tees & Fairways
419 Bermuda Grass
Play is governed by the USGA Rules of Golf except following local rules:
- An embedded ball may be dropped “through the green”.
- Fans are considered Immovable Obstructions. Relief includes line of sight.
- Ground Under Repair is defined by white lines.
Golf Course Etiquette
While enjoying your round please be mindful of others:
- Please repair ball marks correctly.
- Please rake bunkers & fill divots with sand.
- Please deposit all trash in provided receptacles.
Golf Car Restrictions
- Golf cars are restricted to the CART PATHS around all tees, greens & par 3s.
- When golf cars are permitted access to fairways, please use the 90° rule.
- Avoid driving carts on greens, tees & in bunkers.
Pace of Play Guidelines
- AVOID SLOW PLAY! Please keep pace with the group in front of you.
- Allow faster players to play through when permissible.
- USGA Maximum Pace Rating: 4 hours & 18 minutes
- Metal spikes are not permitted. Collared or mock-neck shirts are required.
- Denim jeans or t-shirts are not permitted.
Lightning Safety Regulations
- During times when lightning is present, golfers are required to stop play & return
- to the clubhouse immediately following warnings by siren.
- 1 BLAST Lightning Warning, 3 BLASTS All clear