Play is governed by the USGA Rules of Golf except following local rules:
1. An embedded ball may be dropped in “General Area”.
2. Fans are considered Immovable Obstructions. Relief includes line of sight.
3. Fence to the left of #11 is out of bounds.
4. Penalty Areas are defined by Red & Yellow Stakes. White stakes define Out of Bounds. A line supercedes a stake.
Golf Course Etiquette
While enjoying your round please be mindful of others...
* Please repair ball marks correctly.
* Please rake bunkers & fill divots with sand.
* Please deposit all trash in provided receptacles.
Golf Car Restrictions
Golf cars are restricted to the CART PATHS around all tees, greens & par 3s.
When golf cars are permitted access to fairways, please use the 90° rule.
Carts are NOT permitted on any of the greens, tees or in bunkers.
Pace of Play Guidelines
* Play ready golf. Determine club selection & prepare while others are playing their shot.
* Play from appropriate tees. Seniors & higher handicaps "Tee It Forward!"
* Please keep pace with the group in front of you. Allow faster players to play through.
* USGA Maximum Pace Rating: 4 hours & 18 minutes
* Metal spikes or cleats are not permitted.
* Collared or mock-neck shirts are required. T shirts or tank tops are not permitted.
* Please avoid wearing Denim jeans.
Lightning Safety Regulations
During times when lightning is present, golfers are required to stop play & return
to the clubhouse immediately. The Course does not have a Siren to notify you of coming storms