Greens: L-93 Bent Grass
Tees & Fairways: 419 Bermuda Grass
Practice Facilities: All grass practice range, putting & chipping greens
Course Tees & Ratings
|Tees||Yardage||Rating / Slope|
|BLACK||7104yds||74.0 / 136|
|BLUE||6499yds||71.4 / 132|
|WHITE||5962yds||68.9 / 126|
|GOLD||5538yds||66.9 / 121|
Play is governed by the USGA Rules of Golf except following local rules:
- An embedded ball may be dropped “through the green”.
- Fans are considered Immovable Obstructions. Relief includes line of sight.
- Ground Under Repair is defined by white lines.
Golf Course Etiquette
While enjoying your round please be mindful of others:
- Please repair ball marks correctly.
- Please rake bunkers & fill divots with sand.
- Please deposit all trash in provided receptacles.
Golf Car Restrictions
Golf cars are restricted to the CART PATHS around all tees, greens & par 3s.
When golf cars are permitted access to fairways, please use the 90° rule.
Avoid driving carts on greens, tees & in bunkers.
Pace of Play Guidelines
AVOID SLOW PLAY! Please keep pace with the group in front of you.
Allow faster players to play through when permissible.
USGA Maximum Pace Rating: 4 hours & 18 minutes
Metal spikes are not permitted. Collared or mock-neck shirts are required.
Denim jeans or t-shirts are not permitted.
Lightning Safety Regulations
During times when lightning is present, golfers are required to stop play & return
to the clubhouse immediately following warnings by siren.
1 BLAST Lightning Warning, 3 BLASTS All clear